- To be determined. If this is a new service, please contact the office for an estimate.
- A deposit is required for all accounts. Please contact the office.
- If payment is not received by the due date of your current bill, a late bill will be mailed with a 10% late fee added to your account.
- $50 Reconnect fee
- $25 Collection fee
- $15 Return check fee
- In person during business hours of 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. weekdays.
- By mail to Natural Energy Utility Corp., 2560 Hoods Creek Pike, Ashland, KY 41102.
- Direct payment from checking account on the 10th day of each month.
- Online or by phone using a debit/credit card (a processing fee of $2.50 will apply). Call 606-324-3920 or online at kyneuc.com/pay-my-bill.
CUSTOMER BILL OF RIGHTS
As a residential customer of a regulated public utility in Kentucky, you are guaranteed the following rights subject to Kentucky Revised Statutes and the provisions of the Kentucky Public service commission Administrative Regulations.
- You have the right to service, provided you (or a member of your household whose debt was accumulated at your address) are not indebted to the utility.
- You have the right to inspect and review the utility’s rates and tariffed operating procedures during the utility’s normal office hours.
- You have the right to be present at any routine utility inspection of your service conditions.
- You must be provided a separate, distinct disconnect notice alerting you to a possible disconnection of your service if payment is not received.
- You have the right to dispute the reasons for any announced termination of your service.
- You have the right to negotiate a partial payment plan when your service is threatened by disconnection for non-payment.
- You have the right to participate in equal, budget payment plans for your natural gas and electric service.
- You have the right to maintain your utility service for up to thirty (30) days upon presentation of a medical certificate issued by a health official.
- You have the right to prompt twenty-four (24) hour restoration of service or close of the next business day, whichever is later, and shall install and connect new service within seventy-two (72) hours, or close of the next business day, whichever is later, if the cause for refusal or discontinuance of service has been corrected and the utility’s tariffed rules and 807 KAR Chapter have been met.
- If you have not been disconnected, you have the right to maintain your natural gas and electric service for up to thirty (30) days if you present a Certificate of Need issued by Community Action Kentucky between November and the end of March.
- If you have been disconnected due to nonpayment, you have the right to have your natural gas or electric service reconnected between the months of November through March provided you :
- Present a Certificate of Need issued by Community Action Kentucky and
- Pay one third (1/3) of your outstanding bill ($200 maximum), and
- Accept referral to the Weatherization Program, and
- Agree to a repayment schedule that will cause your bill to become current by October 15.
- You have the right to contact the Public Service Commission regarding any dispute that you have been unable to resolve with your utility:
Kentucky Public Service Commission
Address: P. O. Box 615, 211 Sower Blvd, Frankfort, Kentucky 40602-0615
Phone: 502-564-3940, Fax: 502-564-3460, Hotline: 1-800-772-4636
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
The Customer Bill of Rights is referenced in 807 KAR 5:006 Section 14(1) (c) 1.